Member Groups and Sections
Utah Medical Association (UMA) Member Groups offer members the opportunity to engage, interact and connect with peers with similar interests or backgrounds, shape UMA policy, and increase relevant knowledge and skills in organized medicine. Regardless of the career stage, practice mode, or background, the sections provide access to resources and colleagues sharing topics and concerns.
Join to have your voice heard, and strive for improving medical education, public health, diversity, leadership development, and advocating for the future of medicine.
- Meetings and forums for networking, mentoring, advocacy, and leadership development for physicians, residents, fellows, and medical students
- Identifying and addressing emerging professional issues affecting careers in medicine
- Enhancing cooperation and collaboration with mutual concerns
- Contributing to advocacy on health and medicine policy issues
- Contributing to efforts to increase membership, participation, and leadership.
Group Modes of Practice
Ready to get involved?
Join a Member Group. Email the UMA Membership Coordinator or complete the online form to join
View the Committee List for leadership opportunities
Join a Section, or Volunteer Now for a Committee or Task Force
View the Committee Leadership list
Members Only Content. Join UMA to view.
Last Reviewed July 3, 2023